Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Room Scents with Essential Oils


Hello!  You may be thinking, "Essential Oil Room Sprays?  I thought this was a home decor and reclaimed furniture blog?"  Well... yummy smelling room sprays may not be decor but they will make your home smell beautiful so it kind of fits.  Plus I love using essential oils anyway I can and eliminating yucky chemicals from my home whenever I can.  Using Raspberry Hill Room Sprays made with all natural ingredients is a great way to do that!  


I start by gathering all my materials, bottles, and recipes (aka wrecking the bathroom).  I use all natural ingredients in glass or essential oil safe plastic bottles.  I buy most of mine here.  They have a great selection of containers, tools, literature and other items pertaining to essential oil use.  I use doTERRA essential oils in all my mixes that can be purchased here.  


Then I start mixing!  There are so many wonderful combinations that can be created using essential oils.  My favorite are the fall scents like Spiced Cider (Wild Orange, Ginger and Cinnamon) and the uplifting scents like doTERRA's Elevation Blend.  What is your favorite scent or blend?

 I offer this yummy smelling room spray for $7.50.  Contact me today if you would like a bottle!  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment