Saturday, January 28, 2017

Valentine's Day Decor


Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I am already in full-on decorating mode!  Y'all know I love to decorate for each holiday/season and Valentine's day is no exception.  I started on the buffet table in our dining room with a few cute items I already had on hand and then made the LOVE/Arrow sign in the middle.


This is all it took to push me into decor making beast mode!  I got busy in the shop and came up with these cute items.  All are available for purchase at Crafts & More 558 Main Street in Grand Junction. 




Suit of Hearts Banners.  Not gonna lie I was singing the entire time I made these.  "Playing with queen of hearts... knowing it ain't really smart... the joker ain't the only fool..."  
Thanks a lot Juice Newton. haha.  The banners turned out really cute though!




Hanging valentine's decor.  Can be hung on a wreath hanger as I have them here or just on the wall.  



Cute little blocks full of love!

Please let me know what you think and if you have any custom Valentine's Day decor projects that I can help you complete.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!









No comments:

Post a Comment