Monday, January 9, 2017

Wine Glass Sass




I love working with wood and paint and creating or refurbishing furniture and home decor but sometimes I like to do something a little different.  This is one of those times.

Introducing Wine Glass Sass by Raspberry Hill: Customized wine glasses featuring cute, witty, and a bit smart assy sayings and quotes in sparkly or regular vinyl decals.  I started off with just these few glasses last night.  All are in Gold sparkle vinyl and are available for purchase at Crafts & More for just $8 each.  Custom orders welcome

 
I don't give a sip! $8

cheers with starbursts $8

When I sip You sip We sip $8

Because KIDS $8

Hakuna Mascato. It means drink wine.

I just think these are too stinkin' cute and I had a ton of unmaking them.  Not gonna lie- I was singing for hours after making that last one.  If you would like to purchase one of these cute glasses or play a custom order please contact me

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment