Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Classes Classes Classes!


One of the services that I provide is that I hold DIY classes that allow guests to learn and create a new craft.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing these events.  It can be a class of 4 people or 24 people and it is fun every time.  I love creating and crafting and greatly enjoy sharing that experience with friends and enjoy making new friends in the process!  

Our last class was one of the DIY Paper Dahlia classes and it was so fun!  Here are a few pictures of guests and their projects. 
 

Before that was our St. Patrick's Day Decor painting class.  I loved it so much that I made 1 of each design for myself! 


We can also do custom signs of the guest's choice.  My favorite little sister just did this cute Wyoming themed sign. 





I have several classes scheduled for April and May and will have more to come this summer as well!  

Garden Wands I made last weekend. 


If you are interested in attending any of these classes contact me!  To receive updates on future classes, sales, and more like my Facebook page.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 







No comments:

Post a Comment