Monday, March 13, 2017

Colorado Flag Wall Art


I am loving these Colorado Flag Wall Art that I made last weekend.  I made three different sizes and all are available inside my booth at Crafts & More.  They are gorgeous pieces of home decor and would make excellent Mother's day, graduation, Father's day, wedding, or house warming gifts! 

I started off by selecting and cutting my lumber to length. 

Then I applied a layer of Chalky & Company Blue Steel Gel Stain for the blue stripes. 

Then I painted on a layer of Chalky & Company Les Blues Glaze to brighten the blue just a bit.

After this I grabbed my handy dandy protractor and drew two circles inside one another.  I painted the entire inner circle yellow and then the majority of the outer circle red to form the iconic "Colorado C".




I think they are adorable!  What do you think? Visit the store or contact me to purchase or special order your Colorado Flag wall art.  Available in a variety of sizes and finishes!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment