Monday, November 21, 2016

Christmas Items


 'Tis the season... for HOLIDAY DECORATING!  I love love love to decorate for Christmas.  I have to make myself wait until the day after Thanksgiving to put up my Christmas decor and it gets harder every year.  I do get started building holiday decor before Thanksgiving though.  I have only made a few pieces so far this year but am hoping to get more done very soon.

I put together these cute wooden Christmas trees out of my stockpile of barn wood.


Next I decided to do some glittery items and came up with these green and red bucks. 


After that my 5 year old asked me how Santa got into houses of kiddos that don't have chimneys and inspired this piece. 


I thought that if they don't have chimneys then they don't have fireplaces or mantels either so they need a place to hang their stockings. 



Check back in for more holiday items.  Thanks for stopping by!










No comments:

Post a Comment