Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Custom Kitchen Signs




I have a friend who is a Pampered Chef Consultant and she asked me to do these cute custom kitchen signs to go with her big fork and big spoon.  She is so fun and so are these signs- a great fit! 

I started off by cutting my wood to size and staining each piece.  I used 1" x 6" common wood and a dark oaky stain that I had left over from a previous project.


Next I used my handy dandy cricut machine (both of them actually) to cut the vinyl templates that I used for the lettering and images on each sign.  I couldn't find an image of old fashioned beaters so I free handed that part.  I am not in love with how they turned out but I am my own worst critic.  



 Overall I think they are very cute signs and were fun to make.  Honestly I was singing the entire time  that I was painting!  




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment